Firebird Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)Advisor: Marlena Wright, Sports Information Director (email@example.com)
What is SAAC? DII SAAC: Make it Yours
UDC SAAC Mission Statement
UDC SAAC is a committee made up of student-athlete representatives formed to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes’ lives on campus. The campus student-athlete advisory committee is an excellent driving force to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, communication and to foster a positive student-athlete image.
- At all time, SAAC members must keep their teams informed and educated about relevant issues discussed during SAAC Meetings. Must act as leaders and liaisons within their teams.
- Must adhere to deadlines when submitting and responding to all forms of correspondence from staff and other SAAC members.
- Attend meetings. However, exceptions are made for commitments that conflict with timing.
- Promote the athletic department and all of its various entities.
- Know, understand, and follow the SAAC by-laws.
Tyler Mace (President) - Men's Lacrosse
Shaneika Bowra (Vice President) - Women's Cross Country and Track & Field
Alexis Taylor (Secretary) - Women's Basketball
Malik Thom - Men’s Soccer
Kyle Davis - Men's Basketball
Juanye Colon - Men's Basketball
Maksim Bahdanovich - Men's Tenni
Cierra Roberts - Women’s XC and Track & Field
Dabrin Snorton - Women’s XC and Track & Field
Shakeithia Nicholson - Women's XC and Track & Field
Nikolas Lund-Murray - Men's Lacrosse
Turner Allison - Men's Lacrosse
Amy Rock - Women's Lacrosse
Kianna Franklin - Women's Lacrosse
Jade Martinez - Women's Lacrosse
Don'nasia Factory - Women's Lacrosse
Shemara Jefferson - Women's Lacrosse
Paula Avellan - Women's Tennis
Anastasia Khomyachenko - Women's Tennis
Mia Boyd - Women's Basketball
Dana Harrington - Women's Basketball
Patricia Albert - Women's Basketball
Natasha Roy - Women's Basketball2018-19 NCAA Diversity & Inclusion Week (Oct. 1 - 5) Blogs: Day 1 - More than Just an Athlete (Josh Sequira) ; Day 2 - Beyond a Label (Joao Brusamolin & Gabriel Torres) ; Day 3 - The Facts (Director of Athletics Patricia Thomas) ; Day 4 - Diversity is... (Jason Mayorga) and Head Men's Lacrosse Coach Rodger Colbert ; Day 5 - I Pledge (Tyler Mace)