Firebird Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)Advisor: Eric Zedalis, Sports Information Director (email@example.com)
What is SAAC? DII SAAC: Make it Yours
UDC SAAC Mission Statement
UDC SAAC is a committee made up of student-athlete representatives formed to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations, and policies that affect student-athletes’ lives on campus. The campus student-athlete advisory committee is an excellent driving force to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, communication and to foster a positive student-athlete image.
- At all time, SAAC members must keep their teams informed and educated about relevant issues discussed during SAAC Meetings. Must act as leaders and liaisons within their teams.
- Must adhere to deadlines when submitting and responding to all forms of correspondence from staff and other SAAC members.
- Attend meetings. However, exceptions are made for commitments that conflict with timing.
- Promote the athletic department and all of its various entities.
- Know, understand, and follow the SAAC by-laws.
Liam Haycock (President) - Men's Soccer
Tyler Mace/Rok Bozic (Vice President) - Men's Lacrosse/Men's Tennis
Amy Rock (Secretary) - Women's Lacrosse
Michael Agboola - Men’s Soccer
Traevon Butler - Men's Basketball
Paul Eromosele - Men's Basketball
Alexis Baguelin - Men's Tennis
Dabrin Snorton - Women’s Track & Field
Stacy-Ann Rowe - Women’s Track & Field
Teilen Celentano - Men's Lacrosse
Samantha Guy - Women's Lacrosse
Paula Avellan - Women's Tennis
Dominika Hadnadova - Women's Tennis
Natalija Dubrovina - Women's Basketball
Mia-Alexis Lloyd - Women's Basketball2015-16 Activities National Custodial Workers Appreciation Day Bldg. 41 Rooftop Garden Community Service Fall Sneaker Drive - Donation to AMVETS SAAC Fights Hunger Make-A-Wish Wish Reveal